Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trembling Toy Poodle

Last Monday was a go-get-'em day. Finished collecting and scanning and sending all the paperwork necessary to RRC.

Thursday was a oh-hell-yeah day, as we had a snow day. Fortuitously, the clinic caught me at home to let me know one piece of paperwork was missing, so I quickly sent it in as well. A few minutes later (after I completed shoveling the 7" of snow off the driveway and sidewalk) Carol from RRC called back. We set up our first appointment for February 1st. Ladies and gentlemen, that is one week and three days away. I was expecting a month at least.

So remember that previous post where I self-deprecatingly stated my impatient personality? Yeah, now I'm freaking out because it is happening so fast! OK, maybe "freaking out" isn't quite the right verbiage here. I'm nervously excited. If I were a toy poodle, I'd be wetting my master's carpet.

I know I'm going to get poked and prodded and scanned and interrogated for about 3 hours next week, and my poor husband has no idea what to expect for himself. It may be time to call my sister-in-law to get the low-down. For now, I'm overjoyed and thinking of where I'm going to put a kid in our 3-bedroom house. Somebody might be moving to the basement sooner than he figured (and, no, I don't mean my hubby - he can stay put).

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that this was a destination for your new adventure. I cannot tell you how badly my biological clock is beating though keeping up with your posts. Now I'm off to read February!

    ReplyDelete